Benefits of Membership
Membership in the Zambuni Collective is open to individuals, small companies, cooperatives, and baby brands engaged in heritage craftsmanship as well as the innovative use of new and traditional skills and techniques.
Membership benefits include:
- the opportunity to meet representatives from other authentic, heritage, and craft brands and their supporters and backers at salon-style events;
- opportunities for knowledge-sharing with key experts and members of relevant communities;
- opportunities to pool resources and exchange creative ideas;
- opportunity for media and community exposure as an authentic, heritage, and craft brand;
- opportunity to attend, sponsor, and host Zambuni Collective events;
- opportunities for brand promotion and networking;
- a newsletter; and more.
Membership is available for a low annual fee of £840 + VAT, and future events will focus on raising finance and promoting brand profile in the media.
Testimonial about the ZC from Brita Hirsch, of Hirsch Tailoring: